Politics in Syria is the only cause behind the war that has been going on for years. Everyone would be aware of the conflicts going on in Syria and how everything in there is destroyed to scratch. There is nothing left in there, and they are not letting children live. Now and then there are firings and bombarding in several areas in there. Syria is on the top list when it comes to the in-state conflicts, and this conflict between the politicians and people of Syria seems to have no end.
How did the War Start?
There were conflicts between the state and people for the unemployment and all human rights in Syria. It was 2000, and lack of political freedom under the rule of President Bashar al-Assad who was the son of Hafez succeeded the president of Syria.
In 2011, the president President Bashar al-Assad took the forces out and attacked harshly onto the people. It creates a major conflict, and from then the war is still going on, and more than a million people are dead now in the war. And many of these people have shifted to the neighbouring countries and to many another European countries to get out of the war.
How many people have died in the war?
According to the human rights Observatory, it is noted that there are over 353,900 people that have died in this war. This includes over 100,000 civilians and many other people. It is said that more than 100,000 deaths haven’t been documented and over 50,000 people are still presumed to be missing or something else.
The deaths in this area are getting hype, and these politicians are doing it all for themselves. There are many of them that are doing the same things in such countries. Syria on the outbreak of being a scrap in coming years and it can be seen on the map, there is a satellite view showing how the building in the area get destroyed.
Who is Involved in this War?
The countries involved in this war are many, and they have to. This war is causing too much to the nation, and there is a need to handle it before it gets out of our hand. It can end up destroying everyone. So the countries are –
- Russia – Russia has been supporting the president President Bashar al-Assad from 2015, and now they have their own camp in there.
- Iran – is said to have given a million dollars and a huge army troop to help Mr. Assad and fight against terrorism.
- The US, UK, and France are also helping the president to fight against the terrorism, but still, so many innocent people have been dying.
- Turkey – has a long supported to the country Syria.
- Saudi Arabia – has been giving it all to the rebels as they have been supporting Iran’s from years and provided it all to the militants.
All these country and politics have been playing a part in the war, and this is how the whole politics have caused this never-ending war in Syria.